SDL Games Library
The SDL web site has hundreds of games made in SDL.
Commercial Games that use SDL
Here's a list of popular commercial games that use SDL:
- Loki has used it in most of their games.
- Sin and Shogo by Hyperion
- Terminus by Vicarious Visions.
- Neverwinter Nights for Linux
- DROD JtRH by Caravel Games
- Crayon Physics Deluxe by Kloonigames
- Descent 1 and 2 ports of the old source.
- Exult (which lets you play Ultima 7 and U7: Serpent Isle under Windows and Linux).
- Heretic 1 and Hexen under Linux.
- Doom has been ported using it.
- Maelstrom was ported using it (by Sam Lantinga).
- OpenUT uses it, and used it before Daniel Vogel was hired by Loki.
- The Linux release of Raptor uses it.
- Reel Deal Slots.
Here's a list of solutions or products using SDL explicitly.
- GP2X Personal Entertainment Player